If the Module you’re trying to access has been released (check your Schedule under Main Menu), it’s most likely an issue with your browser or internet connection.
Try these steps:
- First, log-out of the program completely, then log back in. This will refresh your access and may do the trick.
- If not, close your browser windows and clear your cache. Re-open your browser and log-in fresh.
- If a video is blank, pixelated, or frozen, check your internet connection. All of the videos in Women Rising are streamed and require a strong, consistent internet connection.
- You can also lower the resolution by clicking the gear icon in the lower-right corner of the video screen which may help it load faster.
- Change your password. Do this by clicking on “My Account” in the top navigation of the site and click on “Account Info.” Once you’ve updated your password, log out then log back in with your new password.
If these steps don’t work, write to email@example.com and we’ll help troubleshoot further.