Welcome to the registration process for the Women Rising program with Microsoft and Partners.
Here are the simple steps in the registration process:
Step One – Register and Pay
- Complete your registration details and select the number of participants in the Women Rising program.
- Enter your payment details. We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. If you would like to pay via bank deposit please email us.
Step Two – Advise Participant Details
- Register the names of your participants:
- If you have all participant details available now, please enter them in the table provided.
- If you don’t yet know your participant details, please click Option 2 and move to the next page. You can come back and enter them at a later date (you will be sent a unique link via email).
Step Three – Register Managers (Optional)
- Register places in the Manager Program for managers of women in the participant program. This will provide expert guidance for your managers to support women through the program.
- If you don’t want to register managers, click through to the final step.
Step Four – Advise Manager Details
- If you have registered managers for the Manager Program, enter the details of your managers. You can also enter them at a later date if needed.
Step Five – Next Steps
- On this final screen you will see the next steps, key dates, full schedule and other relevant details.
- You will be emailed a confirmation, receipt and your unique link should you need to add in your participant details at a later date. Please keep this email in a safe place for future reference.
For all information on the Women Rising program please visit womenrisingco.com/msftpartners or download the program guide here.
If you need support at any stage of this process, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will support you every step of the way.